This business is one of the pillars of Australia's retail industry and specialises in healthcare. Over the past year, the organisation has been undertaking a major transformation, specifically across O365, and the next person they require in their team is a Technical Application Support Officer.
Why join this business?
Other than the opportunity to be involved in a major digital transformation, you will get the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skillsets in this role through structured training as well as hands-on training. You will also receive numerous staff perks in the form of discounts and event opportunities.
As the Technical Application Support Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting complex Enterprise business applications and associated integrated system environment solutions. They have a complex application environment, therefore, you need to be very technical.
- Troubleshooting, investigating and resolving technical issues related to IT application systems and interfaces. This includes diagnosing, root cause analysis of issues, documenting and developing solutions. You MUST have experience doing this.
- Experience with providing technical support for scheduled release upgrades and deployments.
- Working with business users and IT colleagues to ensure timely resolutions are provided to identified issues
- Participate in after hours and weekend support
- Provide high availability management and Disaster Recovery Support
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A high level of technical skills and experience providing application support in an IT focused customer service environment, preferably in a similar service delivery role
- A development background with technical experience
- ServiceNow and O365 experience
- Proven experience supporting large application environments and specifically applications running on IIS, RDBMS including
SQL Server and Window. Most of their applications are running on IIS or RDBMS so you must be extremely confident in these areas.
They are ultimately looking for someone who is very technical and loves to solve problems. You should be able to get your hands dirty and jump in to investigate and troubleshoot application issues without relying on any vendors for assistance. If you are up for that challenge and think you have the technical expertise then we would love to hear from you! They are looking for an equivalent level 3+ application support officer. If this sounds like you then, please apply!