Our client is a leader in the development of automation hardware and software in the aviation industry. They are a dynamic and rapidly growing business having doubled the size of the organisation from last year's numbers. As part of their growth they are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator.
As the Senior Systems Administrator, you will:
- Manage systems and infrastructure to support the business.
- Design, build, maintaining and automate cloud infrastructure
- Provide security analysis and security solutions.
- Deployment across required infrastructure and services.
- Plan, manage and execute backup procedures for company devices and servers
As the Senior System Administrator, you will have:
- Over 5 years of experience as a System Administrator.
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Networking, Hardware, Back ups and Anti- Virus Technologies.
- Level 1 and 2 technical support experience.
- VPN experience .
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 365, AWS and Azure.
- Experience working in a complex enterprise environment.
Please note, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply and a consultant will be in touch with you.