- 150% Growth during Covid-19
- Sydney CBD
- Immediate start date
Your new company
In today's ever-evolving business environment, our client delivers you the confidence to succeed. Our client is a global specialist cybersecurity services provider company that has been in Australia for 7 years. Their consulting services help enterprise-scale assurance, security, and transformation expertise to help overcome cybersecurity challenges.
Your new role
As an SMB Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the APAC region to find new opportunities
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing - you will need to cold call!
- Handling average deal sizes of $80K and quick sale cycles
- Connecting and establishing relationships with CIO, CTO, and CISO
- Write own tender proposals
- 3 years experience selling (knowledge of cybersecurity is a bonus)
- Ability to truly hunt and create urgency for new clients, cold-calling included!
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Team player, collaborative, go-getter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering up to $120,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Fast track your career to the Enterprise team
- Be a part of an award-winning team
- Flexible working arrangements
- 1-1 mentoring from renowned sales coach
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and a Consultant at nVision Talent will reach out to you.