The Test Manager / Architect will guide the definition and implementation of end-to-end automation strategies, including completing maturity assessments, creating automation roadmaps and providing tool recommendation and implementation guidance.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Remain current with market developments, recommend new test automation technologies and guiding practices
- Estimation/resource planning
- Define common tools platform for test automation across technologies and platforms
- Work with business stakeholders and project managers to ascertain the opportunities for implementing automation for application systems; conduct automation suitability assessments
- Provide guidance to automation teams on automation approaches, practices and tools
- Current test automation-related experience, with demonstrated success in multiple contexts and tooling
- Demonstrated experience with automation across the application stack, including unit test automation, web services/ middleware automation, and UI automation.
- Experience in deploying in two or more of the automation tool stacks available in the marketplace, and defining/recommending frameworks for use, across a diversity of technologies
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal management team and external clients using strong and communication skills
Opportunities like this don't come around every day. If you're at the top of your game in the world of testing, we'd love to hear from you for immediate consideration.