A leading Salesforce Partner is currently looking to bring on a Senior Salesforce Architect. You will be in charge of the design and delivery of their Salesforce projects with mid-market and enterprise clients. Working closely with the Technical Architect, Functional Consultants and Developers to drive and deliver Enterprise level projects with a great team.
- You will lead key design decisions including detailed description of each option, pros and cons of each solution and recommendations.
- Develop a phased implementation roadmap of the solution architecture supporting business priorities and budget as required.
- Gather, analyse and interpret information from clients to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Salesforce based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform.
- Mentor and supervise up and coming consultants
Key Skill Set
- 3 + Years Enterprise level Salesforce Architecture experience
- Consultancy or Salesforce Partner experience.
- Lead technical and business requirements gathering sessions
- Experience Mentoring and leading a team
- Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to Salesforce
- Documenting and reviewing both high and detailed-level requirements.
- Design the overall enterprise architecture in line with the clients future scale.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for the clients future scale
- Salesforce Certified Sales / Service Cloud/ CPQ
- Salesforce certified Architectural certifications.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Salesforce Partner. A fantastic team dedicated to delivering great solutions and results for Salesforce customers from medium to enterprise level.
- This could be a great opportunity to further your career as Salesforce Architect with a fantastic training and development program with Cross Cloud technologies.
- Great Salary and Bonus on offer.
- If you are open to exploring opportunities with a leading Salesforce Partner operating across ANZ and joining a great team, please click “APPLY” and forward your CV in Word format.
- This opportunity is open to candidate eligible to work in Australia.
How to apply
To have a confidential discussion about your suitability for this role, please email your CV to Ben Anderson.