nVision Talent is proudly partnering exclusively with a not for profit that has recently gone live with their Salesforce rollout.
We have a newly created role for an experienced Salesforce Administrator / Consultant to join for an initial 6 month fixed term contract with a view to extending.
What a typical day might look like
- Maintain and improve core systems used across different divisions.
- Work closely with the Senior Management to ensure that the systems and administration operations across all business units are kept on track and operating smoothly.
- Troubleshooting and daily administration of Salesforce Lightning including configuration, workflows, custom objects, process builder, flows.
- Provide technical specifications & help maintain overall documentation.
- Providing best practice support to Salesforce users across the group of companies.
- Creating tailored reports & dashboards for Senior management.
Your Skills + Certifications
- 3+ years practical Salesforce experience + administrator certification required.
- Ability to approach and engage a wide variety of stakeholders from management to end-users.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Administrator and Platform App Builder certifications preferred.
- Experience with Service Cloud preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a very fast-paced not for profit
- Take complete ownership of the Salesforce platform to help drive forward strategic initiatives and projects
- Flexible work options / WFH