nVision Talent is proudly partnering with a leading business in the education industry with an international presence.
Due to the continued growth of the group and ongoing projects, we have a newly created role for an experienced Salesforce Administrator based in their Northern Beaches Offices.
What a typical day might look like
- Maintain and improve core systems used across multiple business units within the group.
- Work closely with the Senior Management to ensure that the systems and administration operations across all business units are kept on track and operating smoothly.
- Troubleshooting and daily administration of Salesforce Lightning including configuration, workflows, custom objects, process builder, flows.
- Provide technical specifications & help maintain overall documentation.
- Providing best practice support to Salesforce users across the group of companies.
- Creating tailored reports & dashboards for Senior management.
Your Skills + Certifications
- 3+ years practical Salesforce experience + administrator certification required.
- Data and Analytics experience.
- Ability to approach and engage a wide variety of stakeholders from management to end-users.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Administrator and Platform App Builder certifications preferred.
- Experience with Service Cloud preferred.
- Experience with Developer console.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a market-leading company with the backing of private equity and strong growth plans.
- State of the art offices located on the amazing Northern beaches of Sydney complete with outdoor balcony and BBQ.
- Learn from and shadow an experienced Salesforce Trailblazer with a wealth of experience.
- Amazing career development opportunities.