Do you agree you should be given the chance to play with everything that Salesforce has to offer?
Don’t you dream of designing innovative and groundbreaking solutions that unleash the full power of Salesforce?
Here is your next career move: Join ProQuest Consulting.
- A Salesforce trailblazer.
- Determined to pick apart a problem until you find the right solution.
- Extra careful about the quality of your work.
- Good in building strong relationships with your teammates and your customers.
- Someone that never shies away from challenging projects and you like stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- A believer that there’s more value in working software than comprehensive documentation.
- Agile, and thrive working that way.
- 3+ experience in designing robust and powerful Salesforce solution
- 3+ certifications including Sales and Service Cloud Consultant
- An impressive knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Proven experience in business analysis
- Ability to lead requirement gathering workshops
- Expertise in drawing activity flow and architecture diagrams
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to explain technical issues with non-technical personnel
- Expertise in designing, sizing, implementing and testing Salesforce solutions
Your typical day at ProQuest might look like...
It’s Monday. You ride your bike and park it at 37 Pitt St. Quick shower on level 4, grab a coffee, and enjoy a healthy breakfast in the kitchen with the other ProQuesters sharing the highlights of your weekend. 9:30 is the weekly standup: you hear what the other teams have achieved last week, in relation to Excellence, the ProQuest core value of the week, and what they plan to achieve this week. You then speak for your team and share your project updates. One more banana and you head to a meeting room for your daily project standup conf-call. Back to your desk where you are pairing with Laura today to implement an AI-powered chatbot feature through a community portal.
You see dumplings come through the door for lunch and realise that today is our weekly OneQuest knowledge sharing session. You grab a plate and a seat on the couch. Chris is presenting the Informatica Cloud integration architecture that recently went live last week, and already generated massive benefits to the customer. Inspiring! You share a giphy on Slack in the #general channel to thank Chris for the awesome presentation and hop on Chatter to post a quick thanks!
You jump in a cab with your team to go and meet your customer for the usual fortnightly product backlog refinement session, where you help them articulate requirements, write user stories and guide them towards a solution. Back to the office for poker sizing: you and your team whiteboard the solution and estimate your work. Time to blow off some steam so you grab a paddle and a worthy opponent for a match of table tennis in Winterfell (did we mention the conference rooms are named after Game of Thrones?). All of that hard work, and it’s time to head home to rest up for a whole new set of challenges tomorrow.
- The leading Field Service Lightning partner in Australia.
- One of the few Salesforce Strategic Focus Partners in APAC.
- Experts in delivering successful multi-cloud Salesforce projects for the last 7 years.
- Based in Circular Quay, passionate about designing transformative solutions that have a real impact on our customer's business.
- Working in genuine Agile Scrum teams, from our office, using our refined Scrum framework - NO offshore team.
- Looking after our staff, with an employee Net Promoter Score of 94/100: don't miss the opportunity to join one of the best tech companies to work for in Australia.
- Competitive salary
- Awesome workplace and work life balance
- Profit sharing
- Compensated after-hour work
- Team building activities
- Macbook Pro laptop with 27” HD monitors
- Paid career advancement opportunities: certifications, training, conferences
- Opportunity to attend Dreamforce in San Francisco!
Come and join us…
By applying today. We will review your application and you’ll hear from us either way. If you have the right experience, our delightful Employee Experience Manager Kate will give you a call (so make sure you keep your phone handy).