In-Form is Homeless Link’s client recording system and is an application built on the Salesforce platform. The In-Form Support Manager will focus on providing support to In-Form customers, assisting the In-Form Consultant with managing the support queue and acting as an escalation point and subject matter expert for customers and system administrators.
The In-Form Support Manager will be part of the In-Form team working on In-Form and other Salesforce projects. The technical staff in the team are managed by the Head of In-Form Technology. The In-Form Support Manager will work closely with the In-Form Salesforce Consultants and at times will also work with other departments across the organisation.
Primarily office based with some travel across the UK.
- Gain a deep understanding of the In-Form customer experience to identify how best to support customer In-Form systems
- Provide technical support to In-Form customers
- Provide escalation advice to In-Form System Administrators
- Manage the Support queue
- Implement new In-Form systems
- Provide information to the In-Form Product Manager on support issues raised by customers
- To take part in team meetings, In-Form user group meetings, Homeless Link staff days and other internal and external meetings as required
- Roles and objectives in Homeless Link may change. All members of staff are expected to be prepared to work flexibly in response to changing business needs.
- All members of staff are expected to undertake any other responsibilities or tasks that are consistent with their role and/or reasonably required by the Chief Executive.
- All members of staff are required to operate in accordance with Homeless Link’s values, policies and procedures.