In-Form is Homeless Link’s client recording system and is an application built on the Salesforce platform. The In-Form Solution Engineer will lead on developing and delivering system demonstrations and act as the bridge between the technical and business development team in building new In-Form systems that meet the needs of new customer
The In-Form Solution Engineer will be part of the In-Form team working on In-Form and other Salesforce projects. This post will be line-managed by the Head of In-Form Technology. The In-Form Solution Engineer will work closely with the In-Form business development team and at times will also work with other departments across the organisation.
Primarily based at our office in Aldgate, central London with some travel across the UK.
- Gain a deep understanding of the In-Form customer experience to identify how best to present In-Form systems to potential customers
- Design story-based In-Form demonstration systems for different customer types
- Deliver In-Form demonstrations to potential customers
- Customise demonstrations for key potential customers
- Identify and propose technical solutions for potential customers involving further customisation or development of In-Form and integration of other Salesforce features or AppExchange applications.
- Produce estimates and quotes for custom developments for potential customers
- Liaison with the In-Form technical team to identify and meet customer requirements
- Provide technical support to In-Form customers
- Implement new In-Form systems
- Close liaison with the In-Form Business Development team to identify customer and potential customer needs
- Provide information to the In-Form Product Manager on requirements of potential customers
- Represent Homeless Link and In-Form by visiting potential customers to present demonstrations and collect feedback
- To work with customers to gather requirements, analyse business processes and facilitate customer workshops and planning meetings
- To take part in team meetings, In-Form user group meetings, Homeless Link staff days and other internal and external meetings as required
- Roles and objectives in Homeless Link may change. All members of staff are expected to be prepared to work flexibly in response to changing business needs.
- All members of staff are expected to undertake any other responsibilities or tasks that are consistent with their role and/or reasonably required by the Chief Executive.
- All members of staff are required to operate in accordance with Homeless Link’s values, policies and procedures.
This is a description of the job as it is presently constituted. It is the practice of Homeless Link to examine job descriptions from time to time and to update them to ensure they relate to the job as then being performed, or to incorporate whatever changes are required to reflect business needs. This will be conducted in consultation with you. It is the organisation’s aim to reach agreement on changes, but if agreement is not possible, the organisation reserves the right to insist on changes to your job description, after consultation with you.