Salesforce Solution architect needed for an excellent end user position with a major utility company based in the CBD.
This role will see you architecting the current Salesforce solution for one part of the business, and this is due to be rolled out to other businesses in due course. You'll be working in a fun and professional team of 6 with lots of projects lined up!
Note in this instance the client is seeking a permanent employee.
- Salesforce solution architecting
- Looking after the platform, and sitting with the business
- No line management duties, pure architecture and subject matter expertise needed.
- Working across multiple clouds and Salesforce orgs
- Integration needed with other systems
- We are looking for a Salesforce SOLUTION architect
- You need to be comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- You will have knowledge of Sales Cloud, service Cloud, communities and a marketing cloud product as a minimum.
- You will have worked on several congruent projects in Salesforce.
- If you enjoy table tennis this is advantageous.
- Large retailer, listed on the ASX
- You will spend a lot of time dealing with the renewables side of the business.
- 500 users on the Salesforce platform
A generous permanent salary of UP TO $190,000 is on offer with a substantial bonus component on top.
Please call Carl Thomas on 03 9133 0176 with questions or apply using the link below.