In-Form is Homeless Link’s client recording system and is an application built on the Salesforce platform. The In-Form Product Manager will lead on product design and development and assist the technical team in building new In-Form systems and supporting existing implementations.
The In-Form Product Manager will be part of the In-Form team working on In-Form and other Salesforce projects. This post will be line-managed by the Head of In-Form Technology. The In-Form Product Manager will work closely with all members of the In-Form team and at times will also work with other departments across the organisation.
Primarily based at our office in Aldgate in central London, with some travel across the UK.
- Gain a deep understanding of the In-Form customer experience to identify product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the In-Form product vision internally and with key customers
- Translate In-Form strategy into detailed product requirements, prototypes and specifications
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with external and internal developers as they develop and maintain the In-Form applications and related products
- Liaison with the In-Form implementation and support team to identify customer and team needs
- Liaison with the In-Form Business Development team to identify customer and potential customer needs
- To project manage product developments
- To produce system documentation for In-Form products and features
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of In-Form across the team, organisation and sector
- Represent Homeless Link and In-Form by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- To work with customers to gather requirements, analyse business processes and facilitate customer workshops and planning meetings
- To take part in team meetings, In-Form user group meetings, Homeless Link staff days and other internal and external meetings as required
- Roles and objectives in Homeless Link may change. All members of staff are expected to be prepared to work flexibly in response to changing business needs.
- All members of staff are expected to undertake any other responsibilities or tasks that are consistent with their role and/or reasonably required by the Chief Executive.
- All members of staff are required to operate in accordance with Homeless Link’s values, policies and procedures.