nVision is super excited to partnering again with one of our favourite clients - a leading and well respected Salesforce partner!
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment for a leading Salesforce partner with offices across ANZ and the USA. You'll be involved in designing, building, and refining applications for clients as well as working closely with internal stakeholders.
This is initially a 4-month contract that will see you employed during the slow down Christmas period with a view to becoming permanent early 2021!
What will you be doing daily?
- Driving enhancements, optimize performance, and troubleshoot defects
- Technical design/development for various clients
- Collaborating with external vendors and internal stakeholders to manage expectations
- Working on cutting edge technology and Salesforce projects that deliver critical outcomes
What will your experience look like?
- 2-3 years of experience development experience with Salesforce
- Fluent in Apex and Lightning Components.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud a must.
- Experience with Integration tools
- Positive "can-do" attitude and ability to work well in a team environment
- You'll be curious and not afraid to ask for help when you need it
- Salesforce Certifications – Administrator and Platform Developer 1
What's in it for me?
- Exciting greenfield projects
- Work closely with some of the best Salesforce developers in Sydney!
- Stable company that has been around for over 10 years!
- Amazing reputation in the Salesforce market
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.