Salesforce Developer - Permanent - Melbourne CBD
nVision Talent are proud to be partnering with a leading cross-cloud consulting partner who are looking to further grow their Salesforce practice. They are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to be responsible for the technical development of cross-cloud Salesforce implementation projects.
- 3+ years professional Salesforce Development experience (apex, Visualforce, REST & SOAP API Integration)
- Recent experience with Salesforce Lightning, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Salesforce certifications (3 or more ideally)
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Work closely with the Salesforce Architects to configure & develop the back end functionality of cross-cloud projects
Develop software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs (RESTful & SOAP)
Conduct unit testing and defect fixes
Further develop your technical skills by completing trailheads and certifications
- Opportunity to work across enterprise level cross-cloud projects
- Excellent culture that promote a healthy work life balance
- Centrally located offices in the CBD
If you're interested in discussing this role further, please hit apply to send your CV to Luca at nVision Talent.