After making some excellent Senior & Strategic hires, KPMG Australia is now looking to bring on smart, switched on Salesforce Functional Consultants for our newly created Salesforce practice.
If you understand the Salesforce ecosystem, you'll know that a greenfield opportunity with a Tier 1 is extremely rare and unique.
This is an ideal role for someone with a solid 2-3 years of working as a Salesforce consultant for a services company. Understanding of the consulting / services industry is essential.
What you'll be doing:
- Design & build custom solutions for clients
- Part of a delivery team running workshops and discover sessions
- Providing your Salesforce knowledge to customers and ensuring that client expectations are understood & communicated clearly
- Designing and presenting your solutions to the client
- Work closely with the technical team and maintain clear communication & visibility on the project
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills as this is very much a client-facing role
- Strong documentation skills
- 2-3 years of Salesforce consulting experience
- Ability to design a technology solution that best meets business requirements, and work as an adviser/reviewer for other consultants
- Attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a prestigious Tier 1 firm
- Great culture that empowers their staff to make decisions
- Be one of the earliest team members (brand new Salesforce practice)
- Be guided and mentored by some of the best in the business
- Unparalleled career progression opportunities
Please contact Sam on 0433 368 554 or firstname.lastname@example.org