- US ERP Software
- Work from home - You can be anywhere in Australia
- Immediate start date
Your new company
Our client is a US company that provides enterprise solutions in the ERP/ Procurement space. They work with Tier 1 logos such as Zurich, QueenslandRail, IBM, ANZ to name a few.
Your new role
As the first pre-sales engineer you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Delivery and Product team to ensure proper implementation, follow-up and, follow-through
- Monitor and identify trends spanning the customer’s needs to develop new solution combinations of product, services, and training offerings
- Create and present product solution demos end-to-end for compelling solution frameworks
- Work on customer RFP’s with the sales team, develop the necessary value-propositions, customer business cases, and package roadmaps, architectures, services offerings to land a winning deal
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Analytics, Cloud Software, or related Enterprise products
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills to execute high-value technical demonstrations
- Experience with IBM, Oracle, Infor, SAS products and data models
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client and partner relationships that will cultivate business opportunities and value for clients
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering up to $180,000 on the base + super + bonus
- Fast track your career to grow a team under you
- Work from home: Laptop, phone, and daily expenses paid for!
- Be a part of an award-winning team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and we will reach out to you.