We are currently seeking a PHP developer on an initial 6-month contract with the view to extend. An opportunity to work with a leading financial company with a great reputation in the market.
- Working for the onshore Development Manager and alongside the offshore Development and Test teams.
- Development of the current legacy system and problem solve areas that need optimization
- Developing solutions to fit with business pipeline timelines and expectations
- Driving the solution design to integrate with other platforms and external partners
- 5+ years experience as a Developer
- In-depth knowledge of Agile Methodologies and tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- CI/CD experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Working in a modern office space with spectacular views of the Opera house and bridge
- Fantastic culture working in a collaborative environment
- Initially a 6-month contract with the likelihood of extension
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'apply' to send your CV to nVision Talent, or call Nicole Mednick on 0401 332 667 for more information.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.