- Cloud Services
- Work from home
- 2021 Start Date
Your new company
Our client is one of Australia's top cloud service suppliers to the managed service industry. Their services include IaaS, BaaS, DRaaS, SD-WAN, and Wholesale VOIP. Being in the industry for over 15 years, they are gaining interest in the SMB market and now being asked by managed service provides to sell their white label services at a wholesale level.
Your new role
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a pipeline of inbound and self-created opportunities to identify, engage, and new partners.
- Engage with key stakeholders within their IT partner community.
- Own the partner recruitment rapport and provide a tailored experience.
- Pitch and present to resellers and distributors.
- Monitor the industry competitors and market conditions to understand a client's specific requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience working closely with Partners and Distributors is a must!
- A 'hunter' mentality and ability to open doors to new logos.
- Experience selling through the channel and related processes.
- Track record of consistently over-achieving targets.
- Team player, collaborative, humble.
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering up to $90,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Be part of a genuine and supportive team
- Tools of the trade
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and a Consultant at nVision Talent will reach out to you. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted!