This organisation is one of Australia's leading health and well-being businesses with both a national and international presence. Currently undergoing major transformation across the IT function, this business is looking to bring on a Senior Network Engineer Team Lead Engineer to join its Infrastructure team and play a key role in leading the Network team to maintain and support systems for the organisation.
Why join this organisation?
By joining an organisation that is a leader in its space and embarking on this transformation journey, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of projects and initiatives that will help develop you both professionally and personally. This organisation also puts a focus on professional development through training, conference attendance and bonus opportunities for pursuing further education.
As the Senior Network Engineer Team Lead, you will:
- Provide day to day leaders and management of the Network team
- Plan, monitor, coordinate day to day works with the team ensuring expectations are met
- Initiating and developing methods of improving team processes and practices
- Ongoing maintenance and administration of assigned systems
- Develop and maintain documentation for infrastructure procedures, processes, designs and builds
- Provide advice to management regarding all aspects of technical areas
To be successful as the Senior Network Engineer Team Lead you will have:
- Experience leading a network team
- 10+ years’ experience in Network Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of networking concepts: Subnets, VLAN segments, Routing and LAN/WAN design
- Advanced knowledge of networking services: DNS, DHCP
- Advanced knowledge of administering and managing corporate firewalls
- Experience with designing network architecture, guidelines, policies and modelling structures
- Knowledge of VMWare NSX and ESX
- CCNP certification required
- Understanding of ITIL and deployment/release processes
- Experience in large and complete corporate networks
If you are interested in the Senior Network Engineer Team Lead role and feel like it is the perfect role for you, please click "Apply Now". If you have any questions in regard to the role, please do hesitate to email email@example.com.