This organisation is one of Australia's leading health and well-being businesses with both a national and international presence. Currently undergoing major transformation across the IT function, this business is looking to bring on a Network and Voice Engineer to join its Infrastructure team and play a key role in developing operational models, processes and procedures required to maintain and support systems for the organisation.
Why join this organisation?
By joining an organisation that is a leader in its space and embarking on this transformation journey, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of projects and initiatives that will help develop you both professionally and personally. This organisation also puts a focus on professional development through training, conference attendance and bonus opportunities for pursuing further education.
As the Network and Voice Engineer, you will:
- Provide ongoing maintenance and administration of assigned systems
- Develop, configure and maintain networks and network related systems
- Assist in the administration of network and telecommunications infrastructure
- Work closely with other IT functions to deliver exceptional service across the business
To be successful as the Network and Voice Engineer, you will have:
- Advanced knowledge of networking concepts: Subnets, VLAN segments, Routing and LAN/WAN design
- Advanced knowledge of performance tuning, network design and implementation
- Advanced knowledge of networking services: DNS, DHCP
- Advanced knowledge of administering and managing corporate firewalls
- Knowledge of VMWare NSX and ESX
- CCNP certification required
- Understanding of ITIL and deployment/release processes
- Proven experience supporting corporate customer call centre technologies Mitel/Shoretel experience
- Advanced knowledge of corporate contact centre technologies
If you are interested in the Network Engineer role and feel like it is the perfect role for you, please click "Apply Now". If you have any questions in regards to the role, please do hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.