Mid-Market Business Development Manager
- US Consulting Firm - Cybersecurity branch
- Melbourne CBD
- Immediate start date
Your new company
Our client is a cybersecurity firm and has consistently continued to grow due to its strong reputation in the market. This reputation has been built upon their ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with their enterprise clients and partners - they are now known as one of Australia's leading cybersecurity consultancy.
Your new role
As a Mid-Market Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the ANZ region to find new opportunities
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing - you will need to cold call!
- You have a strong network with CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs
- Working closely with partners
- Maintaining existing relationships
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience selling Cybersecurity or complex SaaS solutions
- Ability to truly hunt and create urgency for new clients, cold-calling included!
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Team player, collaborative, go-getter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering up to $130,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Fast track your career to Regional Sales Manager
- Be a part of an award-winning team
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and we will reach out to you.