nVision Talent is a leading Technology recruitment agency that has strong partnerships with various companies including top tier blue chip companies all the way through to technology start ups.
Our team specialises in Salesforce, Marketing Automation, Cloud Infrastructure, Software Development and IT Sales.
We are a small boutique agency that supports each other and helps each other to succeed. We recognise everyone’s individual strengths but above all recognise that our true strength is working together as a team. This is what makes us stronger and a great place to work.
If you don’t know what your passion is but you know that you are eager and motivated to do something amazing to pave your career path, then recruitment could be a great stepping stone for you.
Recruitment is not easy but with the hard work, dedication and right guidance you can succeed in recruitment.
We do not expect you to succeed straight away, we are here to support you to get there. This role is about constantly growing, taking new challenges and learning.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- A positive “can do” attitude and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to use your initiative
- To be an inclusive and collaborative team player
- Sales experience
About the Role
This is a true 360 Recruitment Role. What does that mean? The end goal is for you to be responsible for managing your own clients and candidates, bringing in new business and networking for new opportunities.
As this is an entry level role you will not be expected to hit the ground running - we will help get you there and work with you to build the foundations, through one on one training and mentoring, to be successful in this career.
Benefits of Joining nVision Talent
- Rewarded through realistic commission structures and incentives
- Develop your potential through coaching and training programs
- Birthday Leave, paid parental leave, additional leave entitlements to promote flexibility and wellness
- CBD office with new facilities including gym and end of trip facilities and close to public transport
This role is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.