nVision Talent is widely recognised as a leading recruiting partner for professionals working in the Salesforce, Marketing Automation & Cloud ecosystems across Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Formed in 2013 by Directors Carl Thomas & Sam Smeaton, nVision Talent currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne and London and is soon to expand into other countries having built success working in growth technology markets. Further growth projection sees continued and possibly growth opportunities and plans to expand into the USA and Europe.
- This opportunity is a full 360 degree consulting role with a strong emphasis on new business development
- Leveraging off both an existing client base and focusing on new business development, we are looking for a tenacious, results driven Consultant who comes from a Business Development background (any industry) or a seasoned Recruiter who is looking for their next challenge
- You will not only enjoy being a team player, but have the ability to work autonomously to achieve results while being provided with full support/resources to become a very successful consultant
Your background might look like this:
- A minimum of two years previous recruitment experience
- You will be a tech savvy recruiter and active across social media including Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
- You will have a genuine interest in the industry we recruit for, prepared to undertake meetings and meetup groups.
- A great sales person without coming across as too salesy
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary plus a no threshold generous commission schedule
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company laptop (Macbook)
- Company mobile phone plan
- Opportunity to attend national and international networking events
- CBD offices close to public transport
- Opportunity to help shape a growing company's culture
- In-house and external training opportunities
- Early finish and dress down on a Friday
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Paid gym / health club membership (up to $100 per month)
- 30 days leave; 20 days annual leave and 10 days sick leave which can accrued annually and used as annual leave
We're pretty laid back, pay good commissions and have fun whilst working hard. We would love to chat further over a coffee, wine or beer - maybe even all three! To find out more about how you can get on board with nVision Talent at what is an exciting period of growth for the business, please apply using the appropriate link or send an email to email@example.com