This large organisation is within the aged care industry and has a history of over 100 years. They are a partner with the State Government in providing aged care services and are a true leader in their industry.
The purpose of this role is to support the management and staff with all aspects customer support of IT Systems. The role will work in conjunction with the ICT – Support Team leader and closely with the IT team.
- Work closely with the ICT – Support Team Leader to maintain and improve all of Software systems.
- Understanding available software system upgrades, planning and executing their implementation.
- Other related duties as requested and required by Manager of IT
- Adopt processes and behaviours which are best practice in fulfilling Shared Vision, One Mission and Core Values.
- Follows and abides by organisational policies, procedures, practices and processes to ensure regulatory and industry compliance.
- Experience with server and workstation administration.
- Experience with setup of IT hardware and implementing changes to a computer process.
- Must have good understating of Server environment including Networking, Users Management, File Security.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer tickets promptly in a friendly supportive manner.
- Willingness to learn about new technology and have a passion for technology
- Excellent level of interpersonal and communication skills with management and staff at all levels.
- Ability to provide support and Training to the customer where needed.
- Current Drivers Licence and willingness to travel to metropolitan and regional locations if required.
- Hands on experience with relevant technologies: Windows, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, CCTV & Access Control, Cisco Video Conferencing and other technology.
***Must be available immediately ***
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply below.