As a full-stack developer joining the Custom Development group, you will be involved in developing cutting edge solutions across both emerging tech such as IoT, VR/AR, AI and Analytics as well as be in involved in hands-on design and development for areas such as micro-services, public cloud adoption, PaaS and SaaS solutions.
As a full-stack developer, you will also be involved in all aspects of delivery from working with our clients from prototype and design through to full production build.
Your experience should look like this
- strong experience in Front End/UI and Backend development in a Java/JEE development environment.
- experience using Node.js (demonstrable experience in MEAN.io highly desired) and/or micro-services build, with experience in API platforms such as APIGEE and Axway highly desired
- extensive experience in developing web services (SOAP and REST)
- Proven experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and AJAX
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related discipline
- The ability to estimate, plan, analyse, design and implement high-quality software strategies and solutions
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Experience working in a similar IT environment: IT company, development house, consulting firm etc.
- Experience working in distributed (on and offshore) development teams preferred