Our client is a leader in the development of automation hardware and software in the aviation industry. They are a dynamic and rapidly growing business having doubled the size of the organisation from last year's numbers. As part of their growth they are looking for a Senior Field Service Engineer to join their team.
As the Senior Field Service Engineer, you will:
- Manage field issues and problems, end to end.
- Implement planning including Site Readiness Assessment.
- Onsite coordination activities including logistics, investigation and resolution processes.
- Be the System Engineer to resolve issues on site.
As the Senior Field Service Engineer, you will have:
- Over 5 years of experience as a Senior Field Services Engineer.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) Degree .
- Installing, configuring and managing operating systems .
- Tech support on site and via phone and email.
- Preventative maintenance
- Successfully worked with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Please note, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Travel is heavily involved with this role once circumstances from Covid-19 permit.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply and a Consultant will be in contact with you.