- Privately owned company
- Perth CBD
- Immediate start date
Your new company
Our client is a multi-award-winning technology and communications platform that manages an organization's IT services from the initial consultation phase through to implementation. They work with Tier 1 companies such as HPE, Fox Studios, Cisco, and NICE.
Your new role
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the WA region to find new opportunities as well as looking after existing accounts (Government vertical)
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing
- Handling large deal sizes ($350k - $500K minimum) and long sale cycles (6 months)
- Connecting and establishing relationships with CIO, CTO, and CISO
- Work closely with partners
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years experience selling either Telecommunications, Contact Centre solutions, Networking, Unified Communications
- Ability to hunt and create urgency for new clients
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- You have carried large quotas over $3M +
- Strong market knowledge of Western Australia
What you'll get in return
- They are offering up to $140,000 base + super + uncapped commission. Their best sales rep is earning over $1M!
- Be a part of an award-winning team
- Work from home and with the option to work at their CBD office
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and a Consultant at nVision Talent will reach out to you.