Our client is a leader in the development of automation hardware and software in the aviation industry. They are a dynamic and rapidly growing business having doubled the size of the organisation from last year's numbers. As part of their growth they are looking for a Data Scientist to join their team.
As the Data Scientist, you will:
- Develop software by following specifications .
- Develop documentations, code comments and clear codes.
- Create and design new features as well as provide solutions to be able to deliver.
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure functionality.
- Update, modifies, repairs and further develops existing software and other applications.
As the Data Scientist, you will have:
- Over 3 years of software development experience.
- Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and computer vision experience
- Mobile application development using Java or Kotlin or back end development experience using Node.JS
- C++ experience is a must
- Devops experience
Please note, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply or if you have any questions, please reach out to Hani Jaber at nVision Talent.