Our client is an innovative B2B tech company that is a leader in providing software tools in the fire protection industry. Their products help their clients make building compliance and maintenance easy and seamless. As innovators, they strongly support their staff to challenge the “norm” and push the boundaries. They are seeking an experienced B2B Campaign Coordinator that has managed campaigns and has created content for campaigns.
Why join this organisation?
This business, only fairly young, has already dominated the Australian commercial market and they just keep continually growing. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Campaign Coordinator to drive the business forward through their next phase of growth by being responsible for overseeing their growth strategy, engagement and lead generation activity. If you are driven, love achieving results and want to be part of driving their aggressive growth targets then this would be a great opportunity for you.
As a Campaign Coordinator you must have:
- Experience developing and executing content marketing campaigns and strategies in a B2B environment including creating content for the campaigns
- Implement lead gen strategies through creating content for every stage of the customer lifecycle from awareness through to conversion
- Developed thought leadership content through various channels to promote the businesses culture and mission
- At least 3 years marketing within a B2B space, preferably within a SaaS company with aggressive growth strategies
- Proven success in developing marketing campaigns that have online reach and deal acceleration.
- Worked in an environment supporting internal teams such as the sales team