- Global Cybersecurity company
- Sydney CBD
- Immediate Start Date
Your new company
Our client is a global cybersecurity company that is in the growth phase. Their software primarily develops innovative software to manage and pinpoint any derives connected to the network securely! They work with Tier 1 organizations such as NAB, ANZ, Elenium, Glassons, and Myer to name a few.
Your new role
As a Commercial Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the ANZ region to find new opportunities
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing - you will need to cold call!
- Handling large deal sizes (US$100K - $700K+)
- Connecting and establishing relationships with CIO, CTO, and CISO
- Work closely with partners
What you’ll need to succeed
- Must have experience selling cybersecurity solutions to a technical decision-maker
- Ability to truly hunt and create urgency for new clients, cold-calling included - this is a must! If you don't believe in cold calling, this is not for you
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Team player, collaborative, go-getter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering $130,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- They genuinely have one of the best commission structures I've come across!
- Be a part of an award-winning team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and a Consultant at nVision Talent will reach out to you.