This company is truly at the forefront of the multifaceted and competitive landscape of
reinventing software testing for DevOps and are experiencing hyper-growth. With HQ in Vienna,
they have over 700 employees globally with Sydney being the next office set up for rapid growth.
With this in mind, the business is urgently looking to hire a Business Development
Why join this business?
The role will give you the opportunity to advance your career within
an organisation that is
leading the way in their field. You would expect to progress in your career within 12-18 months.
As part of this role, you will receive extensive training, working with a very good product
portfolio and collaborate with your colleagues globally to succeed.
As the BDR, you will:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and create relationships CTOs & CIOs
- Research accounts, identify key contacts, generate interest and win new accounts
- Ensure a smooth handover and customer experience at all times to the Account Executives
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Achieve activity KPI’s set by your manager
As the BDR, you will have:
- A track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organisation
- A positive and energetic phone style, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills and the highest level of integrity
- A curiosity to learn; always be asking questions!
Fearlessness - willingness to jump to outbound calls without “all” the information Sound like you? Get in touch by emailing