- Global Marketing Software Organization
- Sydney CBD
- Immediate start date
Your new company
Our client is a US company that is growing its Australian presence. Their software provides content management and digital marketing solutions for mid-market and enterprise clients. This company is backed by a global VC firm and has raised over $50M USD.
Your new role
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the ANZ and Singapore region to find new opportunities
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing - you will need to cold call!
- You have a strong network with Marketing Executives or Chief Marketing Officers.
- Maintaining existing relationships
- Work closely with partners
- You must have sold SaaS to Marketing Executives and have value-based conversations.
- Ability to truly hunt and create urgency for new clients, cold-calling included!
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Team player, collaborative, humble
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering up to $120,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Be a part of an award-winning team
- Tools of the trade
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and a Consultant at nVision Talent will reach out to you. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted!