Backed by one of the world’s largest investment firms, our client has recently raised over $100 Million and they are growing their team and acquiring other businesses! Their software helps organisations to manage their payments and invoicing process. With the market estimated to be writ over $130 Billion in the next 5 years, it is a perfect time to jump on board as an ANZ Business Development Manager and win limitless opportunities!
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the ANZ region to find new opportunities within the education sector
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing - you will need to cold call!
- Handling deal sizes (US$20K - $500K+) and sale cycles (3-9 months)
- Connecting and establishing relationships with Deans, Principals, IT managers
- Work closely with partners
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3-5 years experience selling B2B in the Education vertical
- Ability to truly hunt and create urgency for new clients, cold-calling included!
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Team player, collaborative, go-getter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering up to $130,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be a part of an award-winning team
- A paid trip overseas once a year (expenses all paid for)
- Grow a team under you!
What do you need to do now?
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across APAC. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!