- Privately owned global company
- Work from home
- Immediate start date
Your new company
Our client is a global cybersecurity company that has been in Australia for 7 years. Their software primarily develops innovative software to manage and pinpoint any derives connected to the network securely! They work with Tier 1 organizations such as Adobe, Apple, HSBC, Audi, and RedBull to name a few. They are now looking for their first sales executive in Canberra!
Your new role
As the Territory Manager for ACT you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the ACT region to find new opportunities
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing - you will need to cold call!
- Handling large deal sizes (US$100K - $1M+) and long sale cycles (6-9 months)
- Connecting and establishing relationships with CIO, CTO, and CISO
- Work closely with partners
- 5 years experience selling Cybersecurity or complex SaaS solutions
- Ability to truly hunt and create urgency for new clients, cold-calling included!
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Team player, collaborative, go-getter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and we will reach out to you.