Love Sales? Understand superannuation and taxation? See yourself working for a conglomerate?
A Public Limited Company with over 25,000 employees around the world and a net income of $4 billion, the Australian team is looking to grow their sales team with the addition of a Business Development Manager.
April 2020, despite Covid19, they overachieved their monthly target by $40K.
As global organization that plays in the acts as a source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
Your role in the majority will be selling their accounting software, you will be finding new opportunities and closing deals yourself!
Successfully showing interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term partnerships and influence.
Strong leads will be provided for you to nurture.
Maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline, constantly refreshing to qualify and identify new opportunities
Identify and close new business with accounting firms
Develop sales strategies to be competitive and innovative
Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, utilising relevant skills where appropriate to close new business
Ability to be autonomous, responsible and also work with other Business Development Managers
My client is looking for someone who has experience selling Software, superannuation and taxation.
- 3+ years progressive experience in B2B sales roles, preferably selling to professional services, ideally within the accountancy space
- Proven track record of winning complex deals with new clients
- Solid understanding of cloud technology, SaaS, plus accounting
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong commercial outlook, excellent networker and consultative approach to business development
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
- Most important highly motivated and results driven & be able to hit sales targets
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply and Michael Campbell at nVision Talent will reach out to you.