This business is one of the pillars of Australia's retail industry and specialises in healthcare and wellness products. Over the past year, the organisation has been undertaking a major transformation, specifically across O365, and the next person they require in their team is an Application Development and Support Officer.
Why join this business?
Other than the opportunity to be involved in a major digital transformation, you will get the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skillsets in this role through structured training as well as hands-on training. You will also receive numerous staff perks in the form of discounts and event opportunities.
As the Application Development and Support Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Enterprise business applications and associated integrated system environment solutions
- Troubleshooting, investigating and resolving technical issues related to IT application systems and interfaces
- Working with business users and IT colleagues to ensure timely resolutions are provided to identified issues
- Participate in after hours and weekend support
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in an IT focused customer service environment, preferably in a similar service delivery role
- A development background with technical experience
- ServiceNow and O365 experience
- Proven experience supporting large application environments and specifically applications running on IIS, RDBMS including
SQL Server and Windows