Your new company
Our client is a proud Australian start-up company that has recently been backed by a private equity firm. They are on a growth phase of their journey and will be acquiring other businesses. They offer different solutions from Cloud Data, Cloud Management, and Cloud Adoption. They have already secured impressive Tier 1 logos.
Your new role
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationships with Amazon Web Services
- Speaking with different Account Executives, Solution Architects, DevOps Lead, and Infrastructure Manager
- Finding and qualifying opportunities within the channel
- Helping out the marketing team as well as working closely with consultants
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-4 years of experience in sales in technology
- You are naturally curious, resilient and persistence
- You understand how to map out accounts and manage different stakeholders
- Making customers happy is your biggest driver!
What you'll get in return
- Fast track your career to either grow a team under you or move into a strategic sales role
- Be a part of a fast-growing start-up
- You will get a high base + super
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and a Consultant at nVision Talent will reach out to you.