Enterprise Account Executive - Cyber Security
- Privately owned Australian company
- Sydney CBD
- Jan 2021 start date
A great opportunity to join a market leader in Cyber Security!
Your new company
Our client is an Australian cybersecurity company that is in the growth phase. Their software primarily develops innovative software to manage and pinpoint any derives connected to the network securely! They work with Tier 1 organizations such as NAB, ANZ, Elenium, Glassons, and Myer to name a few.
Your new role
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the NSW region to find new opportunities
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing - you will need to cold call!
- Handling large deal sizes (US$100K - $1M+) and long sale cycles (6-9 months)
- Connecting and establishing relationships with CIO, CTO, and CISO
- Work closely with partners
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 years experience selling complex SaaS solutions to a technical decision-maker (selling security solutions/services is a bonus)
- Ability to truly hunt and create urgency for new clients, cold-calling included - this is a must! If you don't believe in cold calling, this is not for you
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Team player, collaborative, go-getter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering 140,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- They genuinely have one of the best commission structures I've come across!
- Be a part of an award-winning team
- Work from home
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and a Consultant at nVision Talent will reach out to you.