Enterprise Account Executive - Cyber Security
- Privately owned global company
- Sydney CBD
- Immediate start date
A great opportunity to join a majority market share leader in Cyber Security!
Your new company
Our client is a US cybersecurity company that have been in Australia for 5 years. Their software primarily develops innovative software to manage and pinpoint any derives connected to network securely! They work with Tier 1 organisations such as Adobe, Apple, HSBC, Audi and RedBull to name a few.
Your new role
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the NSW region to find new opportunities
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing - you will need to cold call!
- Handling large deal sizes (US$100K - $1M+) and long sale cycles (6-9 months)
- Connecting and establishing relationships with CIO, CTO and CISO
- Work closely with partners
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 years experience selling Cyber security or complex SaaS solutions
- Ability to truly hunt and create urgency for new clients, cold-calling included!
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Team player, collaborative, go-getter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering up to $150,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Fast track your career to Regional Sales Manager
- Be a part of an award winning team
- Paid trip overseas twice a year (expenses all paid for)
- Flexible working arrangements
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!