- Global Pre-IPO Software
- Sydney CBD
- Immediate start date
Your new company
Our client is a US company that have recently entered the Australian market. Their software offers an AI based platform that helps enterprise clients organise their workforce scheduling and manage field services. Backed by one of the most successful VC firms around the world it is no surprise that they hold the majority of the $50 billion market share.
Your new role
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the ANZ region to find new opportunities
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing - you will need to cold call!
- Handling large deal sizes (US$500K - $2M+) and long sale cycles (6-9 months)
- Connecting and establishing relationships with C-Suite
- Work closely with partners
What you’ll need to succeed
- 7 years experience selling business applications or complex SaaS solutions
- Ability to truly hunt and create urgency for new clients, cold-calling included!
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Team player, collaborative, humble
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering up to $175,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Stock options!
- Fast track your career to Sales Director or Country Head
- Be a part of an award winning team
- Paid trip overseas twice a year (expenses all paid for)
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!