- Global US ERP Software
- Work from home
- Immediate start date
Your new company
Our client is a US company that provides enterprise solutions in the ERP/ Procurement space. Their AI based solutions have helped over 1000+ clients over the world with house-hold brand names such as Porche, Energizer, Coco-Cola, ING Bank to name a few!
Your new role
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the competitive landscape and mapping out the ANZ region to find new opportunities (5-8 new logos)
- Handling large deal sizes (US$400K - $1M+) and long sale cycles (9-18 months)
- Connecting and establishing relationships with C-Suite
- Work closely with partners and resellers
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to closing
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 years sales experience in ERP, Procurement or Complex Enterprise Solutions
- Ability to truly hunt for new clients, cold-calling included!
- Track record of consistently over achieving targets
- Strong and disciplined work ethic - comfortable working from home
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to solution sell, influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
What you’ll get in return
- They are offering up to $170,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Fast track your career to grow a team under you
- Be a part of an award winning team
- Paid trip overseas (expenses all paid for)
- Work from home: Laptop, phone and daily expenses paid for!
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!