We are working with one of the leading Salesforce Partners who are continuing to enhance their Technical Salesforce delivery across their enterprise clients. The Senior Salesforce Developer will have experience integrating Salesforce through 3rd Party Applications, discussing technical solutions on site with key stakeholders and challenge the technical limits of Salesforce. You will be working alongside a team of of knowledgeable, experienced and well certified Salesforce professionals.
- 3+ years professional Salesforce Development experience (apex, Visualforce, REST & SOAP API Integration)
- Recent experience with Salesforce Lightning Web Components, Communities Cloud, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience dealing with 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent stakeholder management, documentation and presentation skills.
- Salesforce certified Platform Developer 1
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
This is a great career opportunity for a driven individual wanting to be part of a fantastic team and a great Partner.
Permanent opportunity with great training and development program, especially if you want the support to progress to an Architect!
Superb CBD location.
To discuss further, please click “APPLY” and forward your CV in Word format.
This role is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia - *sponsorship transfer considered
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!