This organisation has developed a platform that covers event management, appointments, queuing, and much more. Customers expect a seamless experience as they cross boundaries from digital to physical interactions and this organisation is looking to remove barriers in this continuous customer experience with their technology. As they continue to grow in Australia, the organisation is looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join the Sydney Team.
Why join this organisation?
This global business has recently won major projects across APAC and you will get the opportunity to lead these implementation projects across Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia. As well as the opportunity to grow with this business, you will also get the chance to work with a fun, collaborative team that is continuously innovating and learning.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with other teams including Sales, Product, and the global Customer Experience teams to ensure you have clarity around the statement of work and scoping of the project, whilst being the main point of contact for your client-base
- Ensure your projects are run smoothly, on time and within budget
- Create project plans to ensure targets are met and provide regular project status updates and reports both internally and to your clients
- Work collaboratively with all global internal teams including communicating with the Product Team with any of your own ideas, tools and processes to ensure a better deliver
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience in a similar role within a SaaS company, along with a certification in Project Management or Change Practices
- Developed and deployed a large strategic program of change across a complex group of both internal and external stakeholders
- Provided leadership and proactive direction in the execution and delivery of change initiatives to influence buy-in and support successful adoption
- Expressed customer focus and a keen eye for detail with exceptional communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply or call Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176.