This organisation is one of Australia's most well-known not-for-profits specialising in mental health awareness and suicide prevention. Over the past 2 years, the organisation has been undergoing a major Salesforce transformation project and is now in the latter phases of implementation. As part of this implementation, the organisation is now looking for a CRM Project Manager to join the team and lead major initiatives as part of the third phase of implementation.
Why join this organisation?
Being a key player in any Salesforce implementation is a great professional experience and this organisation will give you the opportunity to do just that. The not-for-profit sector is a major growth area for Salesforce and being a part of an implementation at one of Australia's largest not-for-profits is an experience that does not come along often. Besides this professional experience, you will also get the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and positive culture.
As the CRM Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the delivery of a CRM initiative across a broad range of business process and technology domains
- Define and execute a Salesforce CRM data management plan across the data model, data loads and data migration
- Prepare general and project procurement contracting documentation – i.e. SOW,RFP, schedules, status updates, project registers, data management plans, etc
- Engage with relevant business owners and subject matter experts to ensure accurate delivery of project accountabilities, in line with the project objectives
To be successful as the CRM Project Manager, you will have:
- Proven experience managing general business improvement project initiatives via Agile & Lean approaches, including people, process and technology implementations
- Experience in managing at least 3 successful E2E implementations of Salesforce CRM across Sales, Service and Marketing clouds
- Experience working on a remediation of an existing implementation
- Proven ability to manage complex and large, CRM initiatives with knowledge and skills in planning, scheduling, resource identification and coordination
If you are interested in this role, please Apply or call Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176.