As one of Australia's largest retailers, this organisation is currently undergoing major project work to redevelop and improve their digital assets. A large proportion of this organisation's customer transactions are online, with a growing percentage coming from international customers. Due to this and the growth within Australia, the organisation is now looking to grow their development team to meet the businesses' requirements moving forward.
Why join this business?
Other than the opportunity to work with a large, growing, well-known Australian brand, you will get the opportunity to be involved in major development projects. This will give you the opportunity to be involved in the architecture and direction of these new assets and projects. As well as the professional development benefits mentioned, you will also get access to staff discounts and other perks with partner organisations.
As a .Net Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking a range of analysis, software development, testing and maintenance activities
- Understand application security and identifying problems and fixes
- Identify and implement scalable performance improvements
- Working closely with other members of the team to delivery exceptional applications
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Proven experience with ASP.Net, .Net Core and Azure DevOps
- Experience working within an eCommerce business
- Proven experience designing, developing and implementing public facing web-based solutions
If you are interested in this role, please Apply or call Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176.