- Take ownership of Salesforce by supporting and maintaining the platform for the business.
- Liaise with various business units including Finance, Marketing and Sales to configure the platform to their requirements
- Use the App Exchange and your in depth knowledge to come up with working solution to improve business process through Salesforce.
- Sync data between different clouds via SQL
- Ideally 2 years experience working as a Salesforce Administrator – Sales, Service and Communities Cloud
- Experienced creating campaigns through Marketing cloud would be beneficial
- A data background with knowledge of writing SQL queries
- Support day to day running of Salesforce including user set up, troubleshooting, reporting
- Strong Salesforce configuration skills while maintaining Data Integrity.
- Excellent presentation, documentation and communication skills.
- Salesforce certified Administrator
This permanent position working alongside a Salesforce Platform Manager. You will be part of a great business who are fully invested in making Salesforce their single point of truth.
Great location close to public transport.
To find out more, click APPLY forwarding your updated CV.