The Salesforce Developer will have experience integrating Salesforce through 3rd Party Applications, discussing technical solutions on site with key stakeholders and challenge the technical limits of Salesforce. You will be working alongside a team of of knowledgeable, experienced and well certified Salesforce professionals.
- 3+ years professional Salesforce Development experience (apex, Visualforce, REST & SOAP API Integration)
- Recent experience with Salesforce Lightning, Communities Cloud, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience dealing with 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent stakeholder management, documentation and presentation skills.
- Salesforce certified Platform Developer 1 (minimum)
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
This is a great career opportunity for a driven individual wanting to be part of a fantastic team and program of work.
Permanent opportunity in a superb Sydney CBD office location.
To discuss further, please click “APPLY” and forward your CV in Word format.
This role is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!