- Multinational FinTech Software
- Located in Sydney CBD
- Immediate start date
Your new company
Our client is a worldwide software organization that specializes in the evolution of accounting software. With their renowned information intelligence and their innovative technology, they are trusted by their customers to make critical business decisions to ensure that all things accounting is run smoothly in a complex world.
Your new role
As a Junior Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Looking after 200 portfolio companies within Australia
- Manage relationships with Accountants and, Directors and Bookkeepers
- Build and maintain relationships to grow the accounts and increase revenue through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Actively finding new opportunitites of new clients.
- Creating accurate contact and activity records in Salesforce.
- 2 years Account management in a Fin-Tech
- Experience selling into Accountants
- Ability to maintain, build and develop strong customer relationships
- Relevant territory qualifications: Business, Accounting, Finance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - proven sales ability to influence, negotiate and complete full sales cycle
- They are offering up to $65,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Fast career progression to Business Development Manager role
- Be a part of a fast-growing team
- Paid trip overseas (expenses all paid for)
- A dedicated coach to guide your personal development
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on: 02 8376 0930