This is an executive role that sits on the leadership team, working directly with the CEO and ultimately reports through to the board of directors.
This company is a Salesforce consulting agency and has grown from 1 - 20 people in under 12 months, as well as achieving Gold status with Salesforce which was one of the fastest in history to do so.
The CTO / Technical Director role:
- Will ultimately own the P&L for the technology practice
- Set the practice vision for the long term
- Provide thought leadership to customers, including acting as the Chief Solution Architect
- Work closely with sales and operations teams to achieve the companies mission
- Coach and mentor the technical teams. You will be expected to develop and grow their careers and act as a mentor
- Maintain and build C level relationships with key accounts and vendor partners including Google and Salesforce
- Increase brand awareness through speaking engagements at relevant industry events
Your background / experience:
- 10+ years experience working for a consulting / digital agency
- Technical director / CTO / VP experience
- Experience managing and owning P&L in a high growth environment
- Proven experience managing large cross functional teams in a fast paced agency
- Deep technical experience on the Salesforce platform, ideally you would have been a technical architect in a past role
- Ability to gain credibility with C level executives in mid to large size companies
Whats on offer?
The chance to join a high performing culture in one of the fastest growing regions for Salesforce globally. The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package which includes equity.
Opportunities like this don't come around every day, if this sounds like your next move, reach out for a confidential discussion about your situation. Sponsorship is provided.