This major Australian NFP is currently undergoing a major transformation across their CRM and Marketing Automation platforms and are now looking for an Email Specialist to join them on a short term 3-6 month contract. This particular organisation has a great working culture and has a reputation of being a leader in its space.
Why join this business?
As a leader in its space, this business is constantly looking at improving the way it communicates with its members and the public and this role will give you the opportunity to experiment with new technologies to achieve their communication goals. With a large focus on collaboration and teamwork, this organisation has so far successfully executed a large scale transformation and being a part of this would be a great experience for you in your career.
As the Email Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working with internal stakeholders on the development of email communications and campaigns
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to develop email campaigns and journeys
- Creating content, analysing results and reporting on email campaign success
- Working collaboratively across the Performance team to improve open rates and conversion
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Extensive experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- A collaborative and team-focused style
- A strong understanding and proven experience analysing campaign performance
- A positive attitude